A website is a requirement for all of today’s businesses. And one of the quickest ways to start building one is with WordPress themes. If you work in the health and wellness sector, the right WordPress theme could be just what you need to gain an advantage in today’s competitive marketplace.
WordPress themes make it possible for non-technical people to build nice-looking websites.
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that enables just about anyone to build their very own website using a pre-assembled template or theme. Each theme is a group of files that work together to make a website look and work a particular way.
Your first task is easy — just pick a theme that generally looks and behaves the way you want it to.
You can find thousands upon thousands of WordPress themes on the web if you do a quick search. Some themes have a charge associated with downloading them, while others can be used for free. Costs all depends on the type and amount of plug-ins included for things like collecting information from site visitors, adding a search feature or including a check-out cart if you plan on selling products online.
GoDaddy makes WordPress easy
GoDaddy offers hundreds of ready-built WordPress themes designed for a range of specialties in medicine, health care and wellness. Each theme is fully customizable, with thousands of WordPress plug-ins to choose from.
Managed WordPress also offers page-building tools that require simple point-click-type interactions. They have already taken care of the complex and confusing techie-programming.
Scroll down to see three examples of themes designed specifically for the health and wellness sector.
1. Lyrical Urgent Care WordPress theme
The Lyrical Urgent Care theme is an excellent example of a fresh and streamlined website template that lends itself wonderfully to any type of medical practice. The crisp, contemporary styling evokes strong feelings of competency and trust.
- GoDaddy’s QuickStart Wizard recommends a theme based on your answers to two questions.
- Easy design tools make it easy to replace generic text with your own information.
- Lyrical Urgent Care displays well on both desktop, laptop and handheld devices.
This theme is suitable for any GP, clinic, lab or pharmacy. Just swap out the photos, choosing from the large royalty-free image gallery that comes with it, or upload your own to suit your business.
2. Primer Cardiologist WordPress Theme
The Primer Cardiologist colour palette communicates professional competence with its modern design and calming colour palette. The horizontal menu bar helps current and potential patients find the information they need quickly and easily.
Like all GoDaddy WordPress themes, Primer Cardiologist:
- Comes with eight pre-built pages including About Us, Services, Contact Us and Frequently Asked Questions. Just fill them out with details about your clinic, lab or pharmacy.
- Requires no coding experience to use — just the ability to point, click and type.
- Includes reliable hosting with a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
Managed WordPress automatically installs all WordPress updates and security patches for you.
3. Ascension WordPress Theme
Ascension is a theme that taps into the unconscious need we all have for peace, order and soothing surroundings. Its clean lines and easy-to-read font makes this a go-to for wellness practitioners.
Ascension, as well as all GoDaddy WordPress themes, comes with:
- A catalogue of fonts, layouts and colour choices that you can swipe through until you find one to match the decor and ambiance of your physical offices.
- An optional blog so you can keep in touch with clients through regular articles, photos and timely reminders.
- Includes award-winning WordPress help from experts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Refine this theme using the Preview and Edit buttons, toggling back and forth until it’s just right. Then simply click Publish.
Make an online impact with WordPress themes
Your website has to perform multiple functions. It has to convey the essence of your practice and provide accurate answers to the questions your potential clients might have before they ever meet you. It also has to represent you and be easy to manage.
Your website must convey a sense of trust within the first few seconds a potential client experiences it.
Most health professionals already have strong ideas about what aesthetic they’d like their website to have, as well as how they want their skills and services described. All that’s been missing is the vehicle that can get you to your ideal website.
Look no further than GoDaddy’s Managed WordPress. Get started on your website now by browsing the entire gallery of health and wellness site themes here.