Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Access Denied

Getting errors to reach Godaddy . 

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.godaddy.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.587b874e.1549023510.e831bcc

Please help .

Cleared cache , even re-start my modem , but it is same when i try to add wordpress hosting to my basket , i get this error .

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Access Denied

Hey there @Hemenmi,

As that process is governed by internal GoDaddy systems, no one here will be able to help you out unfortunately. However, if you call phone support or open a live chat, they should be able to at least diagnose the issue or help you make your purchase.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Hemenmi. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! That message usually means that there is a temporary block on your IP address. You can try waiting for the block to be removed, or try from a different location/network.

Blocks of this nature are generally caused by malicious activity being detected from an IP address. If you are using a shared network, such as a university or company network or public wifi, it might not be related to something you've done. This can also be the case if you are using a VPN or a proxy. Hope that helps.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

Access Denied

On all browsers and all devices I'm suddenly getting this response.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.godaddy.com/" on this server.

Reference #18.16022417.1554037474.1ddc60f5

I've talked to godaddy by phone- and they say it is not their fault/issue/concern and "they've never heard of this" although there are soooooo many people in this community forum with the same problem and godaddy people are proposing "solutions" which also do not work.   We are spending hundreds of dollars a month on godaddy products and I cannot access them unless I used my cellphone via verizon data plan.

I am sick of godaddy and this is going to be the final straw that has me take our company business and all of our domains, email accounts, websites and other services elsewhere if someone does not figure this out NOW.  Our ISP provider says it isn't them either.

#godaddyisuseless

I am having the same message from any page I try!

Is there anyone in Godaddy that can explain or help!!!

I am not using a shared network.

More than a description of the problem please give some solutions.

Thanks

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access on this server.

Reference #18.74b57568.1554077282.11dd2d7

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KBRVIP. Please see my reply above. I'm sorry you weren't provided with this information when you contacted our care team. 

Hi @manandacesar. As mentioned above, this type of block usually gets put in place if malicious or problematic activity of some kind is coming from the IP address you're connecting from. Most often it is temporary. If no one else uses your IP address, I would suggest scanning your system for malware or viruses. Blocks of this nature are automated and wouldn't be in place if no issue was present. If you believe this has been done in error, you can reach out to our customer care team who can pass the issue and your IP along to our network engineers. It would be up to them to decide whether or not a block is removed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I'm having the same problem. It started while I was browsing 800 numbers when considering to purchase the SmartLine product. I clicked "view more" a number of times and then got locked out. This needs to be addressed ASAP please.

I had the problem for several days. However, once I cleared my cache, cookies, and history the site worked fine again. No problems since.