cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Autorenew dispite it being canceled to autorenew (I want refund) - hosting services

I have canceled the auto-renew for my hosting services, I have also canceled that specific domain and I have been billed today in spite of that.

Please help me determine the steps needed to obtain an immediate refund, I'm based in Romania and I cannot find a valid support phone number.

Thank you!

Invoice / Receipt #: 1471576800
Customer #: XXXXX

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

Hey there @serbanghita 

Unfortunately, no one on this community forum will be able to assist with account management issues. You will need to attempt to contact phone support or live chat and speak to billing to rectify this issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

Hey there @serbanghita 

Unfortunately, no one on this community forum will be able to assist with account management issues. You will need to attempt to contact phone support or live chat and speak to billing to rectify this issue.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Thank you @MrVapor, I called and asked for a refund. It was accepted, now I'm waiting for the money back.