cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
GDStoltz
New

Cannot Get two factor Cancellation Approved

During the pandemic, I could not afford my mobile and email subscription and had to resort to the pay-as-you-go (I am in the tourism business and 90% of my customers are down and out)

I got a  new phone number and email and trying to change my two-factor login from 20th December 2020. I have had to send many notifications to GoDaddy but no one helps. It is so sad that a company like GoDaddy puts the final nail in my coffin after being a customer for 18 years! 

I ask for anybody out there to help me as I do not understand what is happening and I still have many subscriptions going on my account and cannot manage them!

Here is the incident number Incident ID: 43707401.

All I ask is please allow me to enter my new mobile number!!!!!!

I have sent personal ID, Company Registration documents, Holding my ID in a photo to no avail.

Anybody out there please help me like this not right.

Gerhard Stoltz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @GDStoltz,

Welcome to the Community.

Volunteers in the Community forum are not able to review your Two-Step removal request. Only the Account Recovery team can review and remove the 2SV removal feature on the account. Please continue to communicate with that team through the provided email system, following the instructions and their requirements to confirm the identity of the owner of the account. This system is set in place to prevent unauthorized access to your account and protect the assets therein. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @GDStoltz,

Welcome to the Community.

Volunteers in the Community forum are not able to review your Two-Step removal request. Only the Account Recovery team can review and remove the 2SV removal feature on the account. Please continue to communicate with that team through the provided email system, following the instructions and their requirements to confirm the identity of the owner of the account. This system is set in place to prevent unauthorized access to your account and protect the assets therein. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post