cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot verify my email address and GoDaddy are not answering the phone

I was sent an confirmation email address and despite clicking the link to verify my email address I get the following message - Error We are unable to verify your email address at this time. Please try again in a few minutes. If you continue to have issues, please contact customer support at 020 7084 1810 -  I call the number and have been on hold for 45 minutes. I am really upset about this. I have better things to do then be stressed paying out money for domains which will be placed on hold through no fault of my own. They do not have live chat. They do not have an email address and now wish that I had used another site. Has this happened to anyone else and what am I supposed to do - just remain on hold for two hours?

2 REPLIES 2

Now after a two hour hold - I still did not get through, then the line disconnected. I am trying to phone them not o cancel my account and domain names and receive a refund. It said estimated call time was 2 mins - I have now been waiting 32 minutes. This has been one of the worst experiences I have had with a company. I 'm recovering from illness and really do not need this. 

Hi @mountainwiccan,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to get your issue resolved with GoDaddy customer support? We suggest you use a private/incognito browsing window to avoid caching, especially if you've attempted to verify this several times. ICANN requires all registrars, like GoDaddy, to send these verifications. 

If calling isn't an option for you, please try the live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support