cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant decline auto renew. tells me to contact support, support is unavailable... i got charged

I want to reach support!

There is no phone number in my country (Hungary) and your chat is unavailable for more than a month now!!!

i couldn't stop autorenew, it said to me to contact support, but support is unreachable, so I got charged for a domain I didn't want to renew..

Smells like scam...

https://twitter.com/dfeles/status/1102564089807687681

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Hi @dfeles2. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you've had trouble getting connected with support and disabling automatic renewal. Both issues sound like a problem with the browser you're using. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser if that doesn't work. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

How can it be a browser problem that I can't reach support, because they
don't have a Hungarian number, and their chat is closed?

But yeah, I know it's a community forum, also tried different browser at the time when I tried to cancel my renewal, since then i got charged so now i really need to talk to support.

I'm just really stuck here since I can't reach support.

Community Manager

@dfeles2 wrote:
How can it be a browser problem that I can't reach support, because they
don't have a Hungarian number, and their chat is closed?

Regarding the above, I was referring to the issue of being unable to click the chat button. Our chat is available currently. You're right that we do not have a number in Hungary. Our current support options are only via telephone and online chat. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.