cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat not helpful at all. Frustrated. ugh

I had a representative in a chat box with me, my pin still hasn't been properly updated as I've been advised it was at least a dozen times I've called to change it or give it to speak to a representative about my site. Once I verified my correct pin, the representative ceased communication with me and offered me a survey in lieu of help regading how her service was. extremely unhelpful! i would have given a ZERO. where is the chat help?

2 REPLIES 2

still looking for the chat bar to be reconnected and get my issues resolved. not happy about the amount of time i have been forced to spend on this site, you need more representatives who are well trained or you need better service so the chat doesn't drop. my connection is good over here. not a happy godaddy customer right now. I'm supposed to renew my services next month, will probably go somewhere else unless i get some assistance. no joke. can't stand when my time is wasted. btw your LABELS and having to select an ADDITIONAL LABEL is pointless, my choices are welcome and introductions. neither of which have anything to do with the customer service i need

Community Manager

Hi @maggier. Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team. Quality of support is something that we take great pride in and this definitely doesn't sound like the type of experience we want customers to have. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.