Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Customer Service 1.5 Hour plus Call waiting time

WhatsApp Image 2020-03-21 at 7.41.31 PM.jpeg

[Chat screenshots are not appropriate in this Community forum and have been removed.]

I have been trying to contact customer service in relation to a bill charged recently in my account. Both times i had to wait 1.5 hours plus still with no pickup/answer. When trying chat there is not response on the chat as well. Seems like GoDaddy is totally shutdown for support or customer service. No notification on site for delayed response. The auto answering machine said wait time 8 mins. But not it is 1 hour 30 mins plus waiting on the call. Attaching screenshots.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Customer Service 1.5 Hour plus Call waiting time !!!!

Hi @Rish and @mzsadie. Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you've been experiencing delays. Our employees are of utmost importance to us, and we’ve made their health a priority during the COVID-19 outbreak. As of today, almost all of our 7,000+ employees are working from home. Prior to this, the great majority of our employees worked out of our offices. Our GoDaddy Guides work almost exclusively from these offices.

You can imagine that the enormity of enabling this many employees to work from home. Because of this challenge, you may experience longer call wait times. We're very sorry for this and we're doing all we can to get everyone back online as soon as possible. We appreciate any patience you can extend during this time. I would encourage anyone that has a technical issue to reach out for advice here in the Community. Unfortunately, account issues like refunds will have to be addressed by a GoDaddy Guide. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@mzsadie   Welcome to the community!  Try a different browser, an incognito/private window, and/or clearing your cashe.  If you have questions or need advice for your DNS you can start a new topic in the Managing Domains section.  Though if you have an issue within your account you would need to contact support.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

I've been trying for 3 days to update a simple DNS. Today I called and waited 30 minutes, then the message said I'd have to wait an additional 37 minutes. None of the chat is working. Usually GoDaddy is super responsive. With being a computer company, it's hard to understand why no one is remote? 

Highlighted
New

Yes, i finally got a chance to connect to agent after 1 hours and 50 mins. She was really nice and quick to help. Found out they working remotely due to the current social distance requirements (virus crisis worldwide) so have less manpower currently. I agree Godaddy has been excellent before on all calls and chats before. Its the first time i have see so delayed response times. Hope everyone stays safe and we get over this asap. Stay Safe and healthy !!

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Rish and @mzsadie. Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you've been experiencing delays. Our employees are of utmost importance to us, and we’ve made their health a priority during the COVID-19 outbreak. As of today, almost all of our 7,000+ employees are working from home. Prior to this, the great majority of our employees worked out of our offices. Our GoDaddy Guides work almost exclusively from these offices.

You can imagine that the enormity of enabling this many employees to work from home. Because of this challenge, you may experience longer call wait times. We're very sorry for this and we're doing all we can to get everyone back online as soon as possible. We appreciate any patience you can extend during this time. I would encourage anyone that has a technical issue to reach out for advice here in the Community. Unfortunately, account issues like refunds will have to be addressed by a GoDaddy Guide. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Highlighted
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@mzsadie   Welcome to the community!  Try a different browser, an incognito/private window, and/or clearing your cashe.  If you have questions or need advice for your DNS you can start a new topic in the Managing Domains section.  Though if you have an issue within your account you would need to contact support.