cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
smrsllc
New

Customer Service Supervisor-Bad Customer Service

I was so excited to start my own business account with go daddy! went online to set up an account to buy domains and get info on website. I clicked the wrong button and office 365 was added to my checkout. I was in a rush to attend my training and did not pay attention or had time to check what I was being charged. When I called godaddy to get help a rude manager Talia said, I could not get a refund and it was my mistake. She showed no empathy towards my concern and did not care that she would loose me as a client. I even let her know that I help business owners set -up corporations ect. and had referred a client to go daddy recently coco capital funding LLC. the manager was so unprofessional and refused to help me with a refund. She said, I am welcome to dispute this with my bank and still continued to be rude about it. I will reconsider my decision to continue doing business with a company that hires managers that do not have my best interest!  and clearly no respect for my time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @smrsllc,

Welcome to the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with the GoDaddy Customer Support team. Unfortunately, no one in this volunteer Community has access to your account in order to review or provide a refund. But a customer should never receive service that is rude or unhelpful.

You may use these instructions to cancel your products, making sure to click "Delete my product" and complete. Yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. The refund policy can be viewed here.

Your options to get a refund from customer care are to call phone support at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us). 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @smrsllc,

Welcome to the Community.

We're sorry to hear that you had a poor experience with the GoDaddy Customer Support team. Unfortunately, no one in this volunteer Community has access to your account in order to review or provide a refund. But a customer should never receive service that is rude or unhelpful.

You may use these instructions to cancel your products, making sure to click "Delete my product" and complete. Yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. The refund policy can be viewed here.

Your options to get a refund from customer care are to call phone support at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us). 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post