cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

DNH (GODADDY.COM) charged without any order !!!

I was charged for DNH godaddy this morning without initiating any transaction or have any services with you, this is fraud , scam and stealing. $18 was taken from my bank account without my consent. How did you guys know my card number or security codes. Pls refund my money or am ready to am ready to make this go loud to the public. Temitope Awosoji. Lagos, Nigeria
3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Solution

Re: DNH (GODADDY.COM) charged without any order !!!

Hello lease keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to account or billing details.

If you do not see the order in your account, did not receive a receipt for the order, and do not know of any other accounts that you might have setup, you will need to call Support to review this with you. Support can be reached through any of the numbers on this page:

https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx

Zulfiqar Anees | GoDaddy PRO | Founder/CEO at TechMag, ZulWeb, Enter To Study

I was also charged $18.17 this afternoon without initiating any transaction. Am not going to let this go until my money is refunded.

Nigelstino, Nigeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nigelstino. If you'd like to request a refund for a previous order, please reach out to our customer care team as @ZulWeb mentioned above. That is the only way you would be able to request a refund. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.