cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

DNH (GODADDY.COM) charged without any order

I'm Egyptian, I wonder my card has been charged via godaddy and I received SMS  notification from my bank  Card has been charged 18.17USD DNH(GODADDY.COM) AT 02-11  and charged 18.17 USD at 07-11 and charged 20.17 USD at 03-12.

I did not make any order , also I don’t have anything to renew to think about auto renewal , I don’t even have any service with this value.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @ashrafawad,

Welcome to the Community!

You may have had a product in your GoDaddy account that had auto-renew applied to it. You may be able to cancel the product and receive a refund through GoDaddy Customer Care. You can reach them at the number most convenient to you in the signature below. 

If you have no products in a GoDaddy account, and someone has used your credit card for the purchase, you'll want to report it to your banking provider. You can contact GoDaddy Customer Support to find the charge so they could process a refund. The volunteers in this Community have no access to accounts to provide the refund for you. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @ashrafawad,

Welcome to the Community!

You may have had a product in your GoDaddy account that had auto-renew applied to it. You may be able to cancel the product and receive a refund through GoDaddy Customer Care. You can reach them at the number most convenient to you in the signature below. 

If you have no products in a GoDaddy account, and someone has used your credit card for the purchase, you'll want to report it to your banking provider. You can contact GoDaddy Customer Support to find the charge so they could process a refund. The volunteers in this Community have no access to accounts to provide the refund for you. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post