cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Charged + Down Time = Super Frustration

I'm really frustrated with GoDaddy's "customer support."  

Yesterday I tried upgrading to the Office 365 Business Premium because I needed PowerApps and Power BI, only to discover neither were available. So I called to "downgrade" back to my original plan - Office 365 Email Essentials - only to be told I would need to buy it again, less than a month after I already paid for a full 12 months.

I relented because the customer service rep was unhelpful and unwilling to compromise, but now I don't have my email.  I called again today and was told it could take 24-72 hours to get resolved.  I need me email address to work - it's the whole reason I bought my domain in the first place.

As of today, I've now paid $23.88 TWICE for Office 365 Email Essentials in less than two months and my email doesn't work. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @jamiewr. Sorry to hear you've had trouble. I can understand your frustration. It sounds like you had to have your technical part of your issue escalated. Any delay you experience related to an escalation (typically less than 72 hours) is due to our advanced teams addressing other customer issues that escalated prior to yours. We do take every issue very seriously and yours will be addressed as soon as possible.

As for the billing part, if you canceled the first plan within 30 days, you should be able to get a refund for it. If that hasn't happened yet, I'd recommend talking to someone in our billing department. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.