cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GST tax invoice not provided, how to claim GST ITC

Customer #<<REMOVED>>

Renewed my domain for 5 Years by paying 2995.00, customer executive Mr. Pritam (04067607600, 09.07.2020 Time 09:43, call lasted for 1h 10m) is very dumb and he doesn't know about tax invoice. other he enroll me for team email registration by saying it is for 5 users, when I purchased and it shows only 1, then he said sorry I wasn't aware and told me to cancel my email subscription and he will refund (Refund request No. xxxxxxxx),  I don't know he was a customer service executive or something else. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @reetaish,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund or information on GST as it applies to GoDaddy purchases. Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and determine the status of the refund. They'll be able to reach out to the Billing department to answer your questions. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @reetaish,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund or information on GST as it applies to GoDaddy purchases. Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and determine the status of the refund. They'll be able to reach out to the Billing department to answer your questions. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post