cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Getting an old email address off my account

I just made a payment for a domain name.  When finished a message came up saying that a receipt was being sent to an old email address that I haven't had in almost 15 years (earthlink).  But in my account, only my current email is showing.  How do I get that changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Getting an old email address off my account

Hi there @mb12,

Sounds odd! I'd recommend you look through all of these steps in this Help article and submit a change to your email address. Or you can contact us through our 24/7 customer support number which you can find here for your local region to ensure that it's taken care of asap. Hope you're able to resolve this soon!

Take care!

Rachel 

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Getting an old email address off my account

Hi there @mb12,

Sounds odd! I'd recommend you look through all of these steps in this Help article and submit a change to your email address. Or you can contact us through our 24/7 customer support number which you can find here for your local region to ensure that it's taken care of asap. Hope you're able to resolve this soon!

Take care!

Rachel 

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post