cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Go Daddy support Email

Hi

I am new to go daddy and so disappointed to choose this service. You cant email them or chat them and this is the biggest hosting company? Only phones and no phone  number for my country. My wordpress theme is not installed and giving error are you sure? I have done everything to solve it but failed now how can i contact their support. 

16 REPLIES 16
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @saqib,

what is your domain name?

First I need the answer of  my question. plz tell me how can i reach the support. I hate doing business or taking services from anyone with pathetic support.

Plz tell me so that  i can claim refund timely, but even asking for refund i need someone to contact. i am so depressed to see the total unavailability of any contact access.  

Plz if there is any go daddy employee here. Now look i got an email to verify account when i tried to verify there is no form but they just block my login even. now what if some one wants urgent access to website. is this the way you people treat customers. they mentioned in email that if i could nt verify in 48 hours they will cancel my order. now even its less than 24 hours. .  

Community Team
Community Team

You can access support by phone, or through the live chat option.  Chat can be accessed by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage.  You may need to manually change your region at the top of the page.

Chat is available from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00).  Chat is available at the time of this posted message.  

MPC

Can't reach the support phone number: perpetual busy signal.

Community Team
Community Team

You can access support by phone, or through the live chat option.  Chat can be accessed by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage.  You may need to manually change your region at the top of the page.

Chat is available from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00).  Chat is available at the time of this posted message.  

MPC

@MPC wrote:

MPC

@MPC wrote:

MPC

How can I get phone support when the line is constantly busy? Really seriously lousy support system.

Hi @Marklevy001,

Sorry to hear that you're frustrated with our phone support! I hope that you've been able to reach one of our team members and get some help. If not, I'd recommend trying to call during the early mornings or evenings. All the best!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

I too am frustrated that you do not have email support.  I do not have time to be hanging on to a phone call or a chat session.  Very disappointed that a big company like GoDaddy does not have email support.

Unbelievable. Been trying to since over 30 minutes on the freaking "24/7" phone, where no one answers. No chat available, no email. I just need to cancel a freaking product and ask for a refund, and I'm loosing hours and even getting charged for the calls. Never again!

Try going to GoDaddy's Facebook page where you will see a telephone icon. Clicking on it reveals an 866 number (866) 463-2339. It may be easier to reach and at least should be toll free while you are on hold.

I've never called it so I don't know if they can or will help. But it is worth a shot.

Alternatively, you can use Facebook's messenger app from the GoDaddy home page and leave a message asking for help.

Hope one of these suggestions helps.

I’d like a refund this is stupid. Charged my credit card for a product I don’t use with no warning?

Hi @Pjmas

You will need to contact our support team. We cannot handle billing issues via our community forums. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
New

I am also extremely disappointed - and more than a little pissed off - that it is no longer possible to contact Godaddy by email, or any way other than by phone (the live chat option is always dead). I live in Spain, where phone calls are expensive. Every time I need to call Godaddy support, it costs me $50-$100. In addition, the line is always terrible, and every time I've rang I've been put on hold for at least 20 minutes. Sometimes I get disconnected, and have to go through the whole painful and expensive process again. I expect a better support system, with more contact options (and a chat operator to be available at ALL times) from a company as big and as profitable as Godaddy. I used to have several websites hosted here, but I moved them to another hosting company (Webline) whose support is top notch.

how can submit a ticket >>>???

Am lukman owopade, donot want to renew the email that i bought from you.please, donot charge my credit card again.