cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

GoDaddy Customer Service not helping with a hacked account

Someone hacked my account, locked me out and stole my domain.  You would think it would be a straightforward process of reversing what happened, but no.  5 emails, 6 phone calls, 2 weeks and no resolution.  I finally go to what I thought was a resolution and was asked to reply to a specific email with a copy of my ID (for the second time) and it would be escalated.  I thought, "great, now we are getting somewhere."  Nope, the email they asked me to reply to was a Donotreply email address.  DOH!!  

The people at Go Daddy do now want to hear our complaints, so hopefully someone there reads this.  Go Daddy, your customer service suuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkssssss!!!!!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GoDaddy Customer Service not helping with a hacked account

Hi @Jefftr. I can definitely understand how this would be a frustrating issue for you. There are strict guidelines that our teams have to follow regarding account access issues. However, it's strange that you would have been asked to reply to a no-reply email address. I'm sorry if that happened. 

Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues. Please continue working with our care and account recovery teams to get this sorted out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.