cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GoDaddy email support

Hello all, how does one get support from GoDaddy when they have no email support, won't answer the phone and chat is offline?

Trying to find out why wp-admin page is blank but having no luck getting support. Will be turning "off" auto renew on hosting package. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II

@James-M

Not sure what's up with GoDaddy's support....  If you are calling outside of business hours I would think there would be a recording to that affect.  Check that you are calling the correct number on the Global Support page.

If you are not in the US, try changing your country to US to see if that engages chat for you.  When on the Global Support page, top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

For the wp-admin issue, the "White Screen of Death" most likely indicates a conflict (WordPress with themes or plugins or both.)  Have an article on my site to help you troubleshoot here.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

@James-M

Not sure what's up with GoDaddy's support....  If you are calling outside of business hours I would think there would be a recording to that affect.  Check that you are calling the correct number on the Global Support page.

If you are not in the US, try changing your country to US to see if that engages chat for you.  When on the Global Support page, top left of the screen you'll find a drop down that allows you to designate your country, change it to United States.

For the wp-admin issue, the "White Screen of Death" most likely indicates a conflict (WordPress with themes or plugins or both.)  Have an article on my site to help you troubleshoot here.

HTH! 😉

Judith
"No pressure, no diamonds." Thomas Carlyle

View solution in original post

New

Agreed. I have tried 4 times now on the phone (5th one in progress now). Each time, after 42 minutes the line goes dead.

What WebHost doesn't have email support and chat???? This is insane!