cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

GoDaddy revoked our code signing certificate for no reason

Godady  revoked our code signing  that we used to sign  mission critical Java jar files all over the world for many years.    For no reason.      The admins really need to use more care.    If I could have  I would have pulled every Certificate we and Domain we had and moved to another provider.   I really think I should at least get an apology for this.    I still don't know if it's been fixed.   This is an absolutely huge mess.   That certificate in use on hundreds of machines.    

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: GoDaddy revoked our code signing certificate for no reason

Hi @Donald08. Sorry you're having this problem. We do have a secure certificates services (SCS) team that could look into the issue for you. They are only reachable through a GoDaddy Guide currently. I would reach out to support once more while that team is available if you have questions a Guide is not able to answer. The SCS team is available all day Mondy - Thursday, Friday 12 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 5 pm to midnight. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

@Donald08 

I'm sorry to hear that. I would suggest calling in and asking to speak with someone who deals with SSLs exclusively. I can't remember the name of the department. Maybe @JesseW would know?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Donald08. Sorry you're having this problem. We do have a secure certificates services (SCS) team that could look into the issue for you. They are only reachable through a GoDaddy Guide currently. I would reach out to support once more while that team is available if you have questions a Guide is not able to answer. The SCS team is available all day Mondy - Thursday, Friday 12 am to 8 pm, and Sunday 5 pm to midnight. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post