cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Godaddy Refund

So I've had £11.99 out of my account removed. I haven't been on my account for 9 months. Although GoDaddy love to deny it, I did cancel everything on my account and of course your state of the art system also prevented me from cancelling my bank details. After an hour on the live chat, I didn't get a refund, nor an apology. Nothing. Thanks so much for your help.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @alexmasonyes, thanks for posting.

Please keep in mind that members of the Community do not have access to your account or billing details. Depending on the service, most services are only refundable within 48 hours for monthly billings or 30 days for annual billings. If the service renewed longer ago than this, it wouldn't be refundable based on GoDaddy's refund policy. Some domain extensions (TLDs) are wholly unrefundable.

If you were unable to remove your payment method from your account, that indicates that you still had active services setup in your account.

If you still have questions regarding receiving a refund, I suggest you continue working with Support to review the order or to assist you with removing any active services so that you are not billed again in the future.

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status