cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Godaddy and ccavenue deducted my money...

Screenshot_2020-08-05-00-31-44-200_net.one97.paytm.jpgthis is screeshot that my money deducted from paytm to ccavenue..

Screenshot_2020-08-05-00-32-20-479_com.google.android.gm.jpg

 order no. 1726365534

Ordered a domain feom godaddy... After payment godaddy showed me an error on their web page.. money deducted from my acc. But GoDaddy saying that we are waiting for your payment.... 

Screenshot_2020-08-05-00-28-54-111_com.android.chrome.jpg

 after waiting sometime.. in hope that GoDaddy will confirm my payment.. but they don't... Money was deducted already from my acc. i canceled my order... But still after cancellation even till i don't get any refund.

Please help in resolving that issue.

 order no. 1726365534

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @PiyushTiwari and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize you are experiencing this issue. In order to have a refund requested, you must reach out to GoDaddy Support to complete this request. 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Employee

Hello @PiyushTiwari and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I apologize you are experiencing this issue. In order to have a refund requested, you must reach out to GoDaddy Support to complete this request. 

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

Receipt no.1726365534

I have not received my refund in my wallet yet... Is this GoDaddy or ccavenue who don't want to refund my money... Please resolve this issue immediately.

Hi @PiyushTiwari,

Please keep in mind this is a community forum rather than an official GoDaddy support team forum. Users here don't have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account-specific issues. You will need to contact the GoDaddy Customer Care team in order to have the transaction reviewed and refunded. 

GoDaddy has phone support available at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

What else can i do..?

Community forum and all you brothers are hope for me.. GoDaddy official have no time to listen and solve my problm.. they are just busy in making money.