cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Got charged for their service, but I received nothing

Well, I bought for a hosting plan today, but when I choose Pay with PayPal, I still got charged, but at the end of the transaction, it was declined. 😞

Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @tran1903. Thanks for posting. Sorry you've had any trouble. For any billing related issues, you will need to get in touch with our customer care team. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Hi @tran1903. Thanks for posting. Sorry you've had any trouble. For any billing related issues, you will need to get in touch with our customer care team. Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post