cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

How to get money back for WordPress hosting?

Initially, when i purchased the plan (Deluxe Wordpress Hosting Plan), it was working so smooth then but as of now, with the same theme, plugins and all databases, the server is showing busy. I am using various web hosting companies' service to host my multiple websites. But, the one of godaddy is worst I ever used. Honestly, i lost my money, customers and at all, my business. It sucks. If I could abuse them, i would have used all the words i've known till known to abuse them. Now you can imagine the level of annoying it is.😡👿

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: How to get money back for WordPress hosting?

Hi @Devansh,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the product. The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check out the Refund Policy here to see if your plan is refundable.

Please contact our customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and determine the status of the hosting. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

Or if you would like help managing your plugins, please post details of what you're experiencing in the WordPress Hosting forum. If you provide your hosted domain, our volunteer users there may be able to help you get a handle on your current issue. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: How to get money back for WordPress hosting?

Hi @Devansh,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the product. The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check out the Refund Policy here to see if your plan is refundable.

Please contact our customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and determine the status of the hosting. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

Or if you would like help managing your plugins, please post details of what you're experiencing in the WordPress Hosting forum. If you provide your hosted domain, our volunteer users there may be able to help you get a handle on your current issue. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post