cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I have a DNH charge from GoDaddy without any order

i just received a message from my bank, DNH*Godaddy charged me 3,324 Pkr, without any reason. WTF is this. my domain renewal is due in 2021. why they charged me. they are doing fraud with people. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@ahsanbr 

I have moved your post to a new thread - We are end users here in the community so we can't see specific account related issues. 

GoDaddy does not just charge without reason - the 3324 Pkr is about about $19.93 USD so I would assume this might be a .net or .org registration or add-on. I suggest reviewing your GoDaddy account for any renewals. If there are no orders you will need to reach out to GoDaddy support to have a case opened for the billing department to look into it.

I will tell you that you will not get an immediate resolution. In all the cases I've seen where this is reported, it is usually either

1) The person has 2 GoDaddy accounts and the charge is for the 2nd account or

2) Their payment information was entered into a client's GoDaddy account and the client never changed the linked payment method.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@ahsanbr 

I have moved your post to a new thread - We are end users here in the community so we can't see specific account related issues. 

GoDaddy does not just charge without reason - the 3324 Pkr is about about $19.93 USD so I would assume this might be a .net or .org registration or add-on. I suggest reviewing your GoDaddy account for any renewals. If there are no orders you will need to reach out to GoDaddy support to have a case opened for the billing department to look into it.

I will tell you that you will not get an immediate resolution. In all the cases I've seen where this is reported, it is usually either

1) The person has 2 GoDaddy accounts and the charge is for the 2nd account or

2) Their payment information was entered into a client's GoDaddy account and the client never changed the linked payment method.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post