cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I need help on my login

Hi everyone, i am a customer of Godaddy, i registered a domain here in Godaddy but i cant remember both my email address used and my username, but i know my domain name and password. i registered the domain around May, used it for a month and left it, now i want to return back to me and am facing login issues. someone should please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @pacesetter,

Welcome to the Community!

If you know your domain, you can call customer support (at one of the numbers below) and they can locate your account with it. You would have to validate the account with the 4-digit PIN you created. They can then tell you, or change, the email address on the account. 

This article will help you retrieve customer information if you want to access on your own. 

And finally, if you no longer have the email address on the account, you can go here, to request an update to the email address, so you can reset the password and access. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @pacesetter,

Welcome to the Community!

If you know your domain, you can call customer support (at one of the numbers below) and they can locate your account with it. You would have to validate the account with the 4-digit PIN you created. They can then tell you, or change, the email address on the account. 

This article will help you retrieve customer information if you want to access on your own. 

And finally, if you no longer have the email address on the account, you can go here, to request an update to the email address, so you can reset the password and access. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post