cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I need to renew my domains but my card issuing company went bankrupt, have no other ways to pay.

I need to renew my domains urgently but the problem is I use payoneer MasterCard to pay for everything online. The card issuing company, Wirecard went bankrupt and I don't have access to my funds. I am from Nepal. PayPal does not work neither can I send money via bank transfer (The govt. Prohibits doing so). I have a foreigner friend who has a PayPal account. Is there a way that he sends money to GoDaddy's PayPal account with a note saying it's for my account and it can be preloaded to my account to pay for my domains. There must be some way out, otherwise it's going to be bad for me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @chirayu. Thanks for posting. There isn't a way to pay with PayPal for someone else's account. The payment method would have to be added to your account. I'm not sure why PayPal is not working for you. You may want to try adding your bank account to PayPal as a funding source. Our system only accepts PayPal if the account has a funding source tied to it. Last I checked, this could be a checking account. For more information on payment methods we accept, please see Payment Methods We Accept for Purchases | Account Management.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Or is there a way GoDaddy sends an invoice to my friend and he pays to GoDaddy directly. He's hesitant to verify his PayPal account by logging into my GoDaddy account.
Community Manager

Hi @chirayu. Thanks for posting. There isn't a way to pay with PayPal for someone else's account. The payment method would have to be added to your account. I'm not sure why PayPal is not working for you. You may want to try adding your bank account to PayPal as a funding source. Our system only accepts PayPal if the account has a funding source tied to it. Last I checked, this could be a checking account. For more information on payment methods we accept, please see Payment Methods We Accept for Purchases | Account Management.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post