cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I want to cancel a double payment on my renewal by mistake. But GoDaddy phone support is not availab

Dear Admin

Please help me cancel my transaction No: 1472623840

I accidentally made two payments for one account renewal. I just want to renew of one year and when I finished my first transaction and tried to print the invoice, the website brought me to the transaction history and my first transaction was not in the list.

I thought the first purchase was not successfull, so, I did the second purchase. A few minutes after I processed the second transaction (1472623840), I received two bills and my credit card was charged double. 

I tried to call the phone support, but the phone support was always unreachable. Can you please help me?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @husinjaya. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. You will need to work with our support team on this as @justingodfrey mentioned. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

One thing to consider before going through the process of contacting support is whether or not the order in question is even refundable. I'd suggest taking a look at our refund policy before reaching out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rockstar II

@husinjaya wrote:

Dear Admin

Please help me cancel my transaction No: 1472623840

I accidentally made two payments for one account renewal. I just want to renew of one year and when I finished my first transaction and tried to print the invoice, the website brought me to the transaction history and my first transaction was not in the list.

I thought the first purchase was not successfull, so, I did the second purchase. A few minutes after I processed the second transaction (1472623840), I received two bills and my credit card was charged double. 

I tried to call the phone support, but the phone support was always unreachable. Can you please help me?

Thank you

@husinjaya  Nobody here has access to your account or transactions. You'll need to contact support via phone or chat

---

Community Manager

Hi @husinjaya. Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. You will need to work with our support team on this as @justingodfrey mentioned. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

One thing to consider before going through the process of contacting support is whether or not the order in question is even refundable. I'd suggest taking a look at our refund policy before reaching out. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post