cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My Account was Double Debited

Good afternoon from my end, I paid for a domain and hosting plan for $12.18  approximately (N 4,874.19) with an order 1724717238 i will be honored if this is looked upon and rectified as soon as possible.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Hey @frexylady, welcome to the Community. We are users (much like yourself) and cannot handle account billing issues like the one you are referencing. Though GoDaddy employees do roam around here the fastest way to resolution for you is to contact support via chat or phone and resolve your issue? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Hey @frexylady, welcome to the Community. We are users (much like yourself) and cannot handle account billing issues like the one you are referencing. Though GoDaddy employees do roam around here the fastest way to resolution for you is to contact support via chat or phone and resolve your issue? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post