cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Refund and cancelation

I recently renewed a yearly fee for several domain host accounts with SSL.   I have been having a lot of problems and would like to cancel all of that and get a refund.  I found a different provider that I would like to use.  Is this possible or am I stuck for the year with these products that are not working for me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @tdited,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check to see if your product is eligible for a refund here, then cancel if appropriate. Generally, yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. 

Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and process any eligible refunds. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@tdited 

The short answer is that it depends on how "recently" - like 24 hours - a week - how long - as GoDaddy has different refund policies for each type of product. I suggest reaching out to GoDaddy directly either via chat or phone for further help.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @tdited,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check to see if your product is eligible for a refund here, then cancel if appropriate. Generally, yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. 

Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and process any eligible refunds. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post