cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Refund for automatic renewal

Good day please I was billed 71$ from my account for a product I did not want to renew or even attached my card to that product (office 365 mail) please I don’t want the product and ask that my money be returned to me. I have been trying to reach you guys by mail but I don’t see any support mail please address this issue

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Refund for automatic renewal

Hi @Tobymaduson,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. GoDaddy does not offer email support. If you wish to have the yearly charge for an email refunded, please cancel it within 30 days of billing.

Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and process any eligible refund. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @Tobymaduson,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. GoDaddy does not offer email support. If you wish to have the yearly charge for an email refunded, please cancel it within 30 days of billing.

Please contact the GoDaddy customer support team at one of the numbers in the link below so they can review the charges and process any eligible refund. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Highlighted

It is very difficult to contact you guys and the chat option doesn’t come up. Please I want godaddy to look into this, so I can get my refund of 71$ I did not choose to buy the product which was purchased
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tobymaduson. As @TLH mentioned, you would need to work with our support team for any refund. This board is not intended to be used as a method of contacting GoDaddy support, but rather for getting help from other customers. If you have difficulties accessing chat, please try a Chrome incognito or FireFox private browsing window. 

Without investigating, I would guess that you received a free Office 365 email with a purchase, which would have been set to renew automatically. However, you can verify that with a customer care representative. Annual purchases for Office 365 can be refunded if the product is canceled within 30 days of renewal. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.