cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Refund of .TECH domain

Hi

I have been on voice hold for over 45 minutes. Live chat is not enabled and i would like to not miss the refund timeline.

Could you please let me know my options as phone support is unfortunately lacking in the GCC on a Saturday.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User III

Hi @Gravelpit,

Welcome to the Community!

The previous reply by @Nate gives you the correct URL to get to chat support. While our chat team is helping other customers, the chat option may not be on-screen until the next agent is available.

You can check out the Refund Policy to see if your domain is still refundable if cancelled. If so, you can use these instructions to delete it from your account. Once deleted, refunds are not automatic and you will need to get in contact with Customer support - but not miss the deadline for cancellation.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III

Hi @Gravelpit,

Welcome to the Community!

The previous reply by @Nate gives you the correct URL to get to chat support. While our chat team is helping other customers, the chat option may not be on-screen until the next agent is available.

You can check out the Refund Policy to see if your domain is still refundable if cancelled. If so, you can use these instructions to delete it from your account. Once deleted, refunds are not automatic and you will need to get in contact with Customer support - but not miss the deadline for cancellation.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post