cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Refund request

Hello I have been on hold for the past 1 1/2 hr to speak to someone regarding refund on my account. I was charged an renewal fee and wish to get a refund I no longer wish to continue to have this. I looked into “refund policy” and it states to cancel renewal. Which I have canceled but no notification if I will get a refund but to contact customer support for this part. Any ideas what other way I can get a refund? It is Saturday morning and I have got info that the wait times will be longer than usual due to COVID-19.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Refund request

Hi @Bee13,

Welcome to the Community!

The wait times are definitely longer than usual. However, we're not able to access your account through this Community forum. If you've already canceled the product, you're on the right track. You can check the refund eligibility here. Once canceled, you should receive an email of that action (check your spam folders). 

The refund does not get processed automatically - you will need to ask a customer care agent to process that for you. If waiting on a call isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us). (As long as the product was cancelled within the time-frame listed on the refund policy above, you can call anytime and receive the refund.)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Refund request

Hi @Bee13,

Welcome to the Community!

The wait times are definitely longer than usual. However, we're not able to access your account through this Community forum. If you've already canceled the product, you're on the right track. You can check the refund eligibility here. Once canceled, you should receive an email of that action (check your spam folders). 

The refund does not get processed automatically - you will need to ask a customer care agent to process that for you. If waiting on a call isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us). (As long as the product was cancelled within the time-frame listed on the refund policy above, you can call anytime and receive the refund.)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post