cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Remove connected debit/credit card for payment

Hello Godaddy team, I can't remove debit/credit card details which I have connected during the payment process. There should be an edit or delete option for debit/credit cards. Please add this feature to the site and if already available this feature in this site, Guide me to navigate this. 

Kindly check and let me know if you have any questions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @rahulnnv,

Welcome to the Community!

As long as there is an active product in your account, you will be unable to remove all payment methods. At least one must be kept on file - whether or not the product has auto-renewal. If you need a specific payment method removed, you can add an alternate payment and re-assign it to the products in your account. Then you can remove the original payment.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@rahulnnv 

I assume you mean on https://account.godaddy.com/payment-methods you should be able to remove the payment methods, the only reason I believe the system will stop you is if your payment method is linked to a product for auto renewal https://account.godaddy.com/subscriptions

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi @rahulnnv,

Welcome to the Community!

As long as there is an active product in your account, you will be unable to remove all payment methods. At least one must be kept on file - whether or not the product has auto-renewal. If you need a specific payment method removed, you can add an alternate payment and re-assign it to the products in your account. Then you can remove the original payment.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post