cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Renewal Email - Incorrect? Spam? Mistake?

I have received an email stating that my domain is expiring and my email and other related services  are not working and that "We've placed the following domains in a reserved, inactive status", however logging into my account, my domain is NOT expired and I see no indication of any issue.  Currently both my email and domain are working.

I actually received 2 almost identical emails from GoDaddy regarding this, both within moments of each other.  Are these emails correct or were they sent in error?

Since GoDaddy offers no email support, no ticket system support and the chat is offline at the moment, can you please confirm the state of my account and that nothing is expiring/expired.

Regards.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Renewal Email - Incorrect? Spam? Mistake?

Hi @Lennys26,

Welcome to the Community!

Great job going into your account in order to check the status of your products. There have been a few scattered reports of these errant emails being sent. This is not necessarily spam, but a misfire for individual accounts over expiration dates. They were likely sent purely in error. However, no one from this Community forum can access your account to review or confirm. So you did the right thing checking. And our Chat team is available from 5am-6pm MST (GMT-7), Monday - Friday on our US page: https://www.godaddy.com/help/?countryview=1

Support queues are high right now, so while our chat team is helping other customers, the chat option may not be on-screen until the next agent is available.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Re: Renewal Email - Incorrect? Spam? Mistake?

Hi @Lennys26,

Welcome to the Community!

Great job going into your account in order to check the status of your products. There have been a few scattered reports of these errant emails being sent. This is not necessarily spam, but a misfire for individual accounts over expiration dates. They were likely sent purely in error. However, no one from this Community forum can access your account to review or confirm. So you did the right thing checking. And our Chat team is available from 5am-6pm MST (GMT-7), Monday - Friday on our US page: https://www.godaddy.com/help/?countryview=1

Support queues are high right now, so while our chat team is helping other customers, the chat option may not be on-screen until the next agent is available.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post