cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Storefront Domain Setup.

Hey there dear community,

Trying to be short . So I am trying to be a resseler , I bought a domain through Godaddy with no hosting to expensive for me right now . So I found another hosting company wich let me host my domain for free . Just be clear I am in testing period right now and if everything works fine I will host my domain with Godaddy.

So my question is how can I set my store properly if my registrar is Godaddy and the host is other company . You know changing DNS and other things. Is this working or I have to have  everything  set up with  Godaddy. 

Best Regards

Jean Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Former Employee
Solution

Re: Storefront Domain Setup.

Hey @JeanPaul once the reseller plan is purchased, go to My Products, and then at the bottom you will see 'Additional Products'. In that section you will see that you can redeem credits for different products to try. Hope this was helpful, best regards, Brett M

GoDaddy | Customer Care | Hosting Support
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Former Employee

Hey @JeanPaul thanks for your interest in the reseller program. Did you know what when you purchase the reseller plan you get some free products to try like cPanel Hosting and Managed WordPress for as long as you keep the reseller plan active? That way you can try out the products you will be selling. The reseller plan has a storefront that you connect to your domain name, and you can build a custom storefront with a WordPress plugin if you wanted to. Best regards, Brett M

Highlighted

Hey @BrettMaverick , no I didn't knew that . Where I can find those stuff if you don't mind .

Highlighted
Former Employee
Solution

Hey @JeanPaul once the reseller plan is purchased, go to My Products, and then at the bottom you will see 'Additional Products'. In that section you will see that you can redeem credits for different products to try. Hope this was helpful, best regards, Brett M

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thanks for help @BrettMaverick , now I have other issue 😂 error1.PNG