cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Don-Diego
New

Super Service from Kelly

KUDOS to Kelly -- I was on a tight deadline for a new website for my wife with new domain hookup ( myhealing.art )and she stepped in and made it all happen with a smile. GD usually gives super quick service and communication, but I had been abandoned for several hours after an earlier call- probs because it was a tricky bit of biz to get the new domain switched on to temp web-builder site plus special pricing I was offered online (Cyber Monday prices that were not disabled). "Kelly" who is an ex-flight attendant was super chill and provided quick A+ service even though when the machine said 6-minute wait- it was more like 40 minutes. I was a bit testy at first but she diffused the bomb with humor and expertise.

Give Kelly a raise! She deserves it! 😉

BTW the site builder is awesome even for an O.G. non-geek such as myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ablake
Community Manager

Hey @Don-Diego, thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm glad Carolyn was able to help you out, and we LOVE to hear about things like this. I sent your message to Carolyn and her supervisor so they could enjoy your kind words.

Also, we appreciate your patience with the parts of your support experience that weren't so great. We'll keep an eye on that and try to do better. 🙂

Thanks again, and please tell your wife Congrats on the launch of her new website. She has some amazing art!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ablake
Community Manager

Hey @Don-Diego, thanks for sharing your experience.

I'm glad Carolyn was able to help you out, and we LOVE to hear about things like this. I sent your message to Carolyn and her supervisor so they could enjoy your kind words.

Also, we appreciate your patience with the parts of your support experience that weren't so great. We'll keep an eye on that and try to do better. 🙂

Thanks again, and please tell your wife Congrats on the launch of her new website. She has some amazing art!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post