cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Class Experiene With Customer Care

Generally customer cares are for helping the customer but today i realize what a low class customer  care u have .. No one tried to solve my issue regarding cron jobs . even they didn't know what the cron job was .. Is this your technical team .. Instead Solution They Told Me to buy another package of 1 lakh .. I Found the solution from google after .. then what is the meaning of your **bleep**ing customer care..very disappointed

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Third Class Experiene With Customer Care

Very sorry to hear that you've had an unpleasant experience with our support team @Dhaval_upadhyay. We really want all customers to have a WOW experience, and it definitely doesn't sound like that happened for you. We will have your feedback forwarded on to improve how things are done. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Third Class Experience with Customer Care is an Understatement - It's Dodgy and Up-sell focussed.

Calling GoDaddy's C.S from Singapore automatically links the call to an outsourced C.S team in the Philippines.

A week ago or so, i purchased 2 new domains and wanted the DNS and email configured - it was a tiring process dealing with the C.S reps - i sincerely felt i had to direct them to the right answers and solutions. Eventually after an hour, i managed to make some progress with the configurations i wanted done and tests proved it was working. 3 domains were forwarded to 1 domain which had a website + emails were successfully sent and received by my third party client - outlook.

This week, 3 domain links were broken + emails were disrupted.

I logged in to check the DNS configurations and found that settings made were absent.

Obviously they were deleted unless GoDaddy's system is flawed. There is no logical explanation for this change. 

Today, I called C.S hotline - again the same outsourced office takes the call.

I specifically told the rep that i wanted to configure it myself - all she needed to do was to guide me.

Instead she sorted out the email configurations on her own and informed me it's done. i reminded her again that i wanted to configure it so that i could be familiar with it and manage it on my own, i then ask her that i wanted the 3 domain links repaired and to point to the one domain that had a website - she immediately replied to me that she could not assist me with this and that she would direct me to the US office rep, she then put me on hold for few minutes. I hung up.

Note: Her inability to help me with DNS and forwarding settings of my Domain is a blatant excuse.

She had just configured my email MX on the same dashboard! And it was the same rep office that helped me do it all just a week ago.

Anyway, She calls me back and informs me to wait on the line again.

I mention to please get the US rep to contact me once they are available instead of having me wait on the phone. She replies that is not possible.

This C.S rep team needs authentic customer recovery TRAINING.

From my countless experiences with IT / web service C.S, this is the most lame and mundane CS experience I've ever encountered.

I've got four domains purchased and registered with a CS hosting plan in place with GoDaddy.

Someone in the US Office had better contact me URGENTLY to resolve the inconveniences caused to me by GoDaddy's outsourced CS reps before i take this negative experience to a couple of public forums.

P.S 

For fellow customers of GoDaddy, remember to change your password and Pin Number after each time you speak with a Customer Service rep to ensure no one screws with your configurations for obvious up-sell reasons.

Sincerely Frustrated,

Aaron d'Almeida

Director, Born2talk

Don't Be The Same, Be Better!
Note: Always change your PIN Code and Password after dealing with a Customer Service Representative to ensure Security.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dalmeida39. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. That does sound like a frustrating situation and I'm sorry you experienced that. I will have your feedback forwarded on for review. 

As I mentioned above, if there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.