cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Vendor Due Diligence

Hello,

I am trying to perform our vendor due diligence for GoDaddy and cannot find any of the information I need.  I've tried to use chat and call support multiple times.  However if the question is not about billing or a service issue they don't seem to be able to help.  Typically most vendors have a packet they can provide which has most of the required information. 

I'm looking for the following, any help would be great!

• Complementary user entity controls (or a SOC 2 report, if available).
  • Copy of disaster recovery and/or business continuity plan.
  • Documentation/information describing business continuity and/or disaster recovery testing procedures. Include most recent test results.
  • Documentation/information describing implemented cyber security measures to prevent and mitigate threats from malware, DDos attacks, etc.
  • Most recent certificate of insurance (particularly commercial general liability coverage).
  • Most recent balance sheet, profit and loss statement, or annual report.
  • Has Vendor experienced any security incidents in the last 18 months?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@FMHC00 

Short Answer: I'm not sure you'll be able to get this information from GoDaddy.

Long Answer: I've had to complete some Vendor Due Diligence for some projects before and the way I've answered is to say that we use GoDaddy as our provider as they address these issues from there side. I find these questions are more specific to if YOU were doing the hosting in your own datacenter / doing development on your own servers vs using a hosting Provider.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@FMHC00 

Short Answer: I'm not sure you'll be able to get this information from GoDaddy.

Long Answer: I've had to complete some Vendor Due Diligence for some projects before and the way I've answered is to say that we use GoDaddy as our provider as they address these issues from there side. I find these questions are more specific to if YOU were doing the hosting in your own datacenter / doing development on your own servers vs using a hosting Provider.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post