cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Getting Started

Where is the live chat option??

I am trying to reach godaddy's support live chat. But it is not available for like 6 days. What is wrong with godaddy? Every providers always supports via live chat . Their live chat is available for 24/7. I don't have time to call you. I did any thing wrong buying godaddy's plan?? I guess so!! Your service is poor!!!

Help me out here asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi there,

Just so you know, you can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

sir i have create my database and also attached my website folder in public html but my website not show

in my url

Community Manager

Hi there,

Just so you know, you can access GoDaddy chat by clicking on the "Product Support" link at the bottom of our United States homepage. You may have to manually change the region you're located in, to the United States if you're not located in the US. The chat button may not appear if the chat queue is super busy. You can leave your browser open to the chat page and the chat button will reappear when the queue becomes available. Chat hours are available Monday through Friday from 5AM to 6PM (Arizona, USA time zone: GMT-7:00). Thanks!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post