cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

can we have an online video for our reseller storefront

can we have an online tutorial video install on our reseller storefront for the clients to know how to register and sign in and avail all the services of go daddy reseller program for my website at www.entrepnegosyo.com . waiting for your kind response 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: can we have an online video for our reseller storefront

I don't think you'd want a video from GoDaddy for your Reseller storefront @idc888? Any video GoDaddy created would only be generically branded and would not represent your brand, have your logos or be in the colors of your storefront? I feel like the stock Reseller storefront is intuitive, I don't even know how valuable a generic video like that would be? If you are using a custom storefront the generic video would be of absolutely no use.

Have you thought of creating your own branded tutorials? Are you a part of any Reseller groups that might have experience with this? I know that many Resellers create their own help documents, videos, how to materials and tutorials. Perhaps a Reseller group could help you determine what is right for you? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @idc888m,

You can check out each of the options previously mentioned using the links below. They are all distinctly different. Only the GoDaddy Reseller program allows you to set up an online, turnkey store to resell GoDaddy products under your own name and branding.

GoDaddy Reseller

GoDaddy Affiliate

GoDaddy Pro (a free tool for managing WordPress websites from a central dashboard)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Super User I
Solution

I don't think you'd want a video from GoDaddy for your Reseller storefront @idc888? Any video GoDaddy created would only be generically branded and would not represent your brand, have your logos or be in the colors of your storefront? I feel like the stock Reseller storefront is intuitive, I don't even know how valuable a generic video like that would be? If you are using a custom storefront the generic video would be of absolutely no use.

Have you thought of creating your own branded tutorials? Are you a part of any Reseller groups that might have experience with this? I know that many Resellers create their own help documents, videos, how to materials and tutorials. Perhaps a Reseller group could help you determine what is right for you? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

Highlighted
New

may i know which platform can you earn is it a go daddy platform pro or a reseller storefront please specify for us how to sell to our philippines domain registration , many thanks for your valuable support God bless 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
Highlighted
New

we would like to know which is a better platform to use is it go daddy pro or a reseller store front , how can we know if the customer sign up under reseller store front . please give the difference between go daddy pro and reseller storefront the advantages and disadvantages 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
Highlighted
Super User I

I'm sorry @idc888, I think I missed or misunderstood the question you are asking?

Highlighted
Super User I

The Reseller vs GoDaddy is a big question @idc888. Basically GoDaddy has three partner programs Affiliate, Reseller and GoDaddy Pro but which is best for you is determined by your preference or need(s).

For the Reseller, when you have a customer purchase you get a email. You can run a query to know what new account registrations you have but trust me you probably don't want to get a email for every sign up.

Highlighted
New

Go daddy pro ? advantages vs Go daddy Reseller storefront ?

Wordpress plugins and also Webdeveloper Team 

kindly recommend expert in webdevelopment and  Wordpress many thanks .... 

www.entrepnegosyo.com
Highlighted
Employee
Employee
Solution

Hi @idc888m,

You can check out each of the options previously mentioned using the links below. They are all distinctly different. Only the GoDaddy Reseller program allows you to set up an online, turnkey store to resell GoDaddy products under your own name and branding.

GoDaddy Reseller

GoDaddy Affiliate

GoDaddy Pro (a free tool for managing WordPress websites from a central dashboard)

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support