cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
zakafd
New

dnh godaddy for no reason

I found that a domain was renewed on the GoDaddy website and the money was withdrawn from my bank account, but I did not renew anything, and my account does not contain any recent transactions

How can I get my money back, and how do I talk to support I am unable to contact him by phone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @zakafd,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check to see if your product is eligible for a refund here, then cancel if appropriate. Generally, yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. 

If the charge is not in your account - an unauthorized use in another GoDaddy account - you'll need the billing department to step in to find and refund the charge. Otherwise, a customer support agent can review and refund with you. 

If calling isn't an option for you, please try the GoDaddy live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @zakafd,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum have no access to your account or ability to provide a refund. You can check to see if your product is eligible for a refund here, then cancel if appropriate. Generally, yearly renewals must be canceled in 30 days from purchase or renewal; monthly renewals in 48 hours. 

If the charge is not in your account - an unauthorized use in another GoDaddy account - you'll need the billing department to step in to find and refund the charge. Otherwise, a customer support agent can review and refund with you. 

If calling isn't an option for you, please try the GoDaddy live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post