cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

more than 6 days waiting for response to cancellation of two step

I have more than 6 days waiting for a response from the department and I did not receive an answer, they asked me for information about the company and nothing, in fact, it is frustrating to wait until I deactivate something for which I pay. Or even give me an answer that is being evaluated. Feel that they are really working and not really.

It is the first time I write here, but in reality what I need are answers and the help to free my account are all the websites of the whole company.

I write here to see if they give me a faster answer

Man SadMan Mad

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: more than 6 days waiting for response to cancellation of two step

Hi @Nicolasdegracia. Thanks for reaching out. I can understand how this would be a frustrating situation for you. However, please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

It's very unusual that the account recovery team wouldn't get back to you. Typically replies are sent out within 72 hours. It's far more likely that the reply was sent but not received for some reason. You can contact our customer care team to find out more about when a reply was sent and they can escalate to the account recovery team if indeed no reply has been sent yet. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.