cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

order Pending

I just Purchased a domain. payment from my bank is successful. Money got deducted. but no mail from your side. its showing 1 pending order. 

This is not expected from Global Brand Like Godday.

called customer care and waited for 20 minutes but no response.

massaged many times to chat support but no single response.

I have 3 days of free trial running on other hosting platforms. and because of you, I  the free trial and will lose my site launch. 

who will pay for that? I need Payment for my loss.

also, I need my purchased domain ASAP.

REALLY FRUSTRATED. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager

Hi @Frustratedrahul. Thanks for posting. Pending orders can occur if you use an "ewallet" type service (like AliPay, Astropay, CCAvenue, etc.) as a payment method. Some providers need to process the payment on their end and then communicate back to our system that the order has been fulfilled. This is what causes a "pending" order status. GoDaddy is waiting to hear back from the payment processor. Once we receive information back from them, the order should complete and you'll have access to your domain. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @Frustratedrahul. Thanks for posting. Pending orders can occur if you use an "ewallet" type service (like AliPay, Astropay, CCAvenue, etc.) as a payment method. Some providers need to process the payment on their end and then communicate back to our system that the order has been fulfilled. This is what causes a "pending" order status. GoDaddy is waiting to hear back from the payment processor. Once we receive information back from them, the order should complete and you'll have access to your domain. Sorry for any confusion. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Hi Jesse,

I purchased using a credit card (master card). It showed payment was successful. But why the order is still in pending status for last 30 minutes? 
Do you know normally how much time it may take for such an order to be processed ?

Hi @muneerpokkavil. How quickly the order goes through will depend on how fast it is processed by the payment provider you use. For the best estimate, I would contact that provider. Most pending orders go through within a few days but can take as many as 30 days. You can find out more about pending orders here