cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

regain of domain access

The service offered on regain of access incase of credential or pin or account no loss, is pathetic service, representative say fill regain form and nothing will happen. they will not provide any service request, complaint, reference, incident no and will have no clue ion the request and will keep repeating on fill the regain form or go the change update.com

Its really a pathetic and good for nothing support services.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@manisdxb 

Again, I understand the frustration. However, GoDaddy is legally obligated to follow the proper procedure for giving you access to another account. Not to do so would, quite literally, be a criminal act. While it's frustrating, the process does work. I've helped clients use it several times myself. It does take time, however, and they can't communicate with you as it goes through several layers of legal before you're given the information.

I know that doesn't make the process any better but I hope it makes it more understandable.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User II

@manisdxb 

I understand the process can be frustrating. If the support agent doesn't explain the process well enough, I would ask to speak with a supervisor. They'll be able to explain the policy reasoning behind the process and help you understand it better.

* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Supervisor is another Joke, they don't have supervisor or mangers on the floor, they don't have clue, they cant share reference no. irresoective of issue if they cant issue a reference no, they cant provide call back, it looked to me i am was served by someone in fish market and not once almost all the 10 times over chat and call it was the same

@manisdxb 

Again, I understand the frustration. However, GoDaddy is legally obligated to follow the proper procedure for giving you access to another account. Not to do so would, quite literally, be a criminal act. While it's frustrating, the process does work. I've helped clients use it several times myself. It does take time, however, and they can't communicate with you as it goes through several layers of legal before you're given the information.

I know that doesn't make the process any better but I hope it makes it more understandable.

View solution in original post

Agreed on all legal formalities, it should be every time you call or chat you are asked to redo the same again and clock counts. they do not have any process or mechanism in place for support, the experence is is within 3weeks five times form has been filled and no one talks on status of first four request.

Hi @manisdxb,

If you have submitted the form to our Account Recovery team in order to update the email address and gain access to the account, you will receive a reply. You may wish to check your spam folder for the email address used in order to find the response. A reply is sent even if you are denied access and may be awaiting some additional information from you. If you do not hold the name on the account, or have not provided sufficient data, you will be advised in that email. 

If you still are unable to find the replies (and your email filtered them out), contact customer support and ask the agent to contact the Account Recovery team on your behalf. Be sure to advise them of your account number and email address used to submit the claim.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support