• Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    5 REPLIES 5

Re: 21 SEO Technique That Will Boost Your Traffic 700%!

One of the best blog I ever have seen on SEO techniques. I have always tried making the best of best on my website- unwantedroommate.com , but somewhere ranking is not up to the mark. Can you please help me?

Thank You For Sharing Such A Great Information With Us. It Will Surely Helps Us...

Technoxmart

Some 16 Quick Seo Tips Are Also Included As a Bonus That Will Have You Going into 2019 with a Bang and Not Looking Back.
    Now, We Will Know The Best Settings For SEO. Ready? :-
    1) Focus On User Experience (User Interface) 

User Experience is necessary. Because When you visit to any site then on first time you decide the type of website. And if you are not feeling good by the theme & font in that website you simply quit & think before again returning to that website.
     So the user experience is necessary. So that the visitor who visit to your site will enjoy and interact with your site theme & font you used.

2) Note The highest Ranked Page Of Your Site

Look the highest ranked post and rewrite them. You Can Find that highest ranked post of your site by Google Analytics by going to the option Acquisition → Search Console → Queries & setting up an advanced filter to show the phrase where your average position is greater than 10.
    Now Give Those a articles a new content. Add Details, Examples, Answers, Statistics, Images, Contributor Quotes & anything else that makes it a better piece. Do This as Regular.

3) Use Video Marketing

Video Marketting can be a huge traffic source, but some marketers are still ignoring its potentials. Just because you have a large no. Of Indexed pages doesn’t always mean your site going to attract a larger Volume Of organic traffic.

You have to get rid of that type of posts on blogs that have either low word count or superficial content (aka “no fluff”) & focus instead on meaningfull content that’s truly engaging and makes each visitor want to read through the complete arcticle.

Video content has a lot of unstopped potential which is great for seo & makes for good user engagement. Chances are that your visitor might quickly run through a 1-mon video but may not have the patience to read your 100-word arcticle.

4) Featured Snippets Rank

A little more than 11% of search result have a featured snippet. These are the results That show up on search engine results pages typically after the ads but before the ranked results. They are usually alongside an image table, or a video, making them stand out even more and putting them in an even better position to steal clicks From even the highest ranked results.
    Here are the some ways to keep your content optimised for feature snippets:-
    • Be Clear & Concise
    • Use Headers for easy scanning
    • Ensure cross-device usability
    • Maintai Social Enagagement
    • Use Strong External Resources

There Is So Much Information, Tips & Tricks To Improve Ranking In Alexa & Rank You Page In First Page Of Google....

Click To Know More.... TECHNOXMART

THANK YOU

I need your help, I have done several types of SEO techniques on my website but I am not still getting result, What is the problem on my site would you like to tell me, this is the my site: https://www.technogone.com

Great to see, epic information thanks a lot 

Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

@Mukcool 

The first thing I checked is your performance metrics.  You are at 16 seconds -- you want to be 2-3. Work on improving this issues. 

Then, in trying to determine your focus/niche, I went to your About page.  With only 138 words you have 4 ads.  Too many advertisements make content difficult to read and is not really user friendly.  Beef up your about page to be more detailed about what you do, why you do it and include a photo of yourself.  Rationalization allows folks to get to know you and want to stay and read more.

Based on your About page you are about a ton of stuff that is a very competitive and in a saturated market.  Learning computers, computer problems, the latest games, the latest tech news.  If you do a search for any of those phrases the competition is crazy.  Being a general technology site is a very tough hill to climb.  And, I don't know if you would ever be found in the first pages without much more work and focus.

I would focus on finding a niche, then do your keyword research on what you are targeting.   Proofread your posts to look for proper sentence flow, capitalization and grammar.  Lots of sentences are not capitalized.  Also, if you are using text from other sites you want to link to them and give them credit.

These are some of the things that can improve your site and your SEO too.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt