• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Help with new website

Hello, my name is Erie and I just started my new website. I have a online hairline company that provides 100% unprocessed virgin hair bundles. I am looking for ideas on how make my site more appealing and help attract more customers. My website is www.thelacycollection.com

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II
    Solution

Re: Help with new website

@lacycollection 

Nice site with all the basics are in place!   I did notice the copyright notice is 2018 -- that should be changed to 2019.

What attracts more customers is not only selling things -- but offering the information and guidance on how to best use those things.  In your case, you note in yourvery short FAQ (I bet there are a bunch more questions your customers ask that could be added there) you mention "proper maintenance".  What is that exactly?  

This is the kind of info (on a Blog) that not only helps with SEO, but offers the information that new users of your product will need.  Providing resources and guidance on how to best use what you offer, and how others are using it, helps to build trust and encourage folks to purchase from you over any of the other brochureware/cart sites.

Unless you have a very aggressive social and marketing campaign to drive users to your site, building your site to be a resource -- more than just a shopping cart -- is how you do that.

Then, there is performance.  You are on Wix, so much of that is out of your control.  But you can work towards making your faster (tested at over 12 seconds) by compressing all your images.

HTH! 😉

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Help with new website

I love the look of the website. Chat buttons and everything. Looks professional vs copy and paste.