• Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

How do I resize my custom uploaded logo at the top of the page.

There seems to be a limit to how big it can be. Also, how can I make my phone number and other text larger.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: How do I resize my custom uploaded logo at the top of the page.

@maxdigital 

That would depend on how your site is built (code) and on what platform (W+M, WordPress or?).   W+M you are restricited in what you can modify as you do not have access to the background code.  Whereas with WordPress you do have access to theme files and/or the ability to change the CSS which controls the elements you describe.

Header graphics are typical a specific site for a reason -- they are meant to be a certain size for that particular space.  Increasing could throw the rest of the header/site out of whack.  

Making text larger is generally accomplished by tweaking the CSS for those elements. 

What platform is your site on and do you want to provide a URL so we can check out what you mean? 😉

Judith
    "If you think you dare not, you don’t.." ~ Napoleon Hill

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: How do I resize my custom uploaded logo at the top of the page.

@maxdigital 

That would depend on how your site is built (code) and on what platform (W+M, WordPress or?).   W+M you are restricited in what you can modify as you do not have access to the background code.  Whereas with WordPress you do have access to theme files and/or the ability to change the CSS which controls the elements you describe.

Header graphics are typical a specific site for a reason -- they are meant to be a certain size for that particular space.  Increasing could throw the rest of the header/site out of whack.  

Making text larger is generally accomplished by tweaking the CSS for those elements. 

What platform is your site on and do you want to provide a URL so we can check out what you mean? 😉

Judith
    "If you think you dare not, you don’t.." ~ Napoleon Hill

View solution in original post