cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Recommendation for a small business website

Hello fellas,

I'm starting a small web-based business. The domain is secured already but I'm not sure which hosting plan would be perfect for hosting my website. 

My business provides writing and editing services to companies, publications, and individuals that focus on productivity, self-help, psychology, philosophy, and entrepreneurship. We are looking forward with the hopes to dive deeper into the creative world. 

Please, I'd appreciate recommendations for the perfect hosting plan that would fit my business because I'm unsure of which to opt-in for. 

Thanks.

August. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Recommendation for a small business website

@ao_ojeh 

The Websites +  Marketing would more than likely work for you as it's click and build, however as such it is very cookie cutter and if you are looking for more customization / plugins etc you should look at managed wordpress

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Recommendation for a small business website

@ao_ojeh 

The Websites +  Marketing would more than likely work for you as it's click and build, however as such it is very cookie cutter and if you are looking for more customization / plugins etc you should look at managed wordpress

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post