Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website builder refund help

Website builder refund help

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I was told that when I built my website in November 2015 and bought a 5 year package, if I cancelled the website at any time I could get a refund when I was talking to a rep on live chat

ive now got to the point of needing to cancel and get a refund and the reps on live chat are now telling me that I am not allowed a refund. How can I get around this? I feel like I've been mis sold by go daddy 

8 REPLIES
GoDaddy Pro Artisan

Re: Website builder refund help

Always remember any hosting company's refund policy is set to 30 or 45 days only. You'll only get refund in these time period. If any rep tells you that ask him to send an email of what he said.

These policy act's same for all services.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
Novice

mislabelled, I would like to delete Website Builder

Skilled

Call them from LiveChat Godaddy dashboard.

HAC
Novice

Prepare to sit on hold forever and to get the run around. Be patient and stand firm and you will  succeed. These guys are terrible.

Novice

CUSOTMER NUMBER : 123004377

Subject: Renewal receipt for order #1095306862 & Renewal receipt for order #1095643401

Good Morning,

I am not in station and not read and access my mails in last 1 month, I went for vacation, in this reason I could not able to contact you to about not interested to renew my accounts with Godaddy.,

Once Comeback my leave and I have seen your mail of remember notice and I surprised that it is automatically renewed and billing amount has been deducted from my Credit card account.

Without my mail confirmation and without my approval you have been renewed and billed and took payment from credit card which is not acceptable.

Please refund my amount which is billed and took the payment from my Credit Card.

Please be note that I am not authorize you to take without my prior approval or permission to use my credit card for the same.

I will discuss with my bank about this transaction after getting your reply.

Thanks

Sadiq Basha

Novice

Immediate Response from Godaddy.com

After my request Godday.com immediately responded and refund my amount with prompt action.

Appreciate Godaddy team for swift response.

Novice

Will I receive immediate refund?  I just registered today and I am disappointed with the webbuilder tools.   

Novice

I faced the same situation with Sadiqrsj! I have never authorized you to renew any of my products! please do the refund as soon as you can.