cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Auction Nightmare

Hello,

We are living a nightmare, we bought through an auction a domain on october 2017, and the owner accepted the deal, Godday charge us for the fees and the price of the domain, but the transfer is still not done. It's incredible, we phoned, wrote emails but we have no answer.

Has someone have the same problem with Goddy auction/transfer ?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: Domain Auction Nightmare

Each domain sale is different @WilliamCouchet but I have found GoDaddy to be an honest broker and advocate in my interactions and business dealings.

Because of the transfer constraints placed in some situations I'd say that around sixty (60) days might be typical for the occasional domain but yours seems to be well beyond that? When I'm selling a domain I try to make sure that it's mature enough that an immediate transfer is possible but not all sellers do that. I'd say you've waited long enough and you've been more than patient though! 

I assume that you've spoken to the seller to get the needed transfer information? What is support saying to you about this transaction? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Well, I've tried many time to get in touch with the support, but they never answer me as it seems that there is a major problem but have no more information , and I've no information about the owner/seller ?

I don't know what to do ?

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

This shouldn't be @WilliamCouchet. Open up a dispute on this,  check out Disputing a Transaction on Go Daddy Auctions. Please come back and let us know the result. 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

OK thanks a lot,

we just open a dispute by email today , I will get back to you if I have some more news,

Thanks

Well i did get a reply from the dispute but they telling me that I had 15 days to open a dispute, but I have wrote emails within 13 days.

This not acceptable at all, Godaddy is not serious at all, very upset. Their support is very bad and they are very honest !!