cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Not seeing my domains on auction

Hello, I am not seeing my domains that I listed on 7-day auctions. It shows under my "selling list" with the number of days that it has left, and I also received an email from my own domains that I purposely "watch" the auction is about to end, but when I log out of my account to search for my specific domains, I don't find it anywhere. After clicking on the email from my "watched" domains, I also realized that I don't have more than one view and it's strange to me since it's a .com with numbers only, and I know that the interest in those are higher than one view
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Not seeing my domains on auction

Hi @Gazed416. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your case. You might want to try clearing your browser cache just to make sure that's not part of the problem. If you're still not seeing the listings, you may want to reach out to our auctions team at auctions@godaddy.com so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Not seeing my domains on auction

Hi @Gazed416. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's hard to say for sure what's happening in your case. You might want to try clearing your browser cache just to make sure that's not part of the problem. If you're still not seeing the listings, you may want to reach out to our auctions team at auctions@godaddy.com so they can take a closer look. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post